Wire rope is a result of engineering expertise; it has a complex mechanical structure, in which all rope is working in tandem to support the load. Wire rope has a unique design consisting of multiple steel wires in a helical pattern around a core. The strength of wire rope is analyzed by its grades, which are Improved Plow Steel (IPS), Extra Improved Plow Steel (EIPS), Extra Extra Improved Plow Steel (EEIPS).
Stainless steel wire rope is widely used in many applications, especially for wire balustrading. It is also used to lift and lower elevators, or support for suspension bridges or towers.
Most of the professional people in industries, commercial and in manufacturing prefer stainless steel wire rope because of its many advantages. To make it simpler for you we have listed down some of the major advantages:
- Corrosion Resistance: The stainless steel wire rope is resistant to corrosion as compared to other wire rope in the market. Its physical properties help it to withstand environmental moisture and give it a long life of usage in an application.
- Cost-Effective: The stainless steel wire rope is always recommended to over others in the construction industry because of its cost affordability. Some of the factors that contribute to its affordability are low maintenance, longevity, availability and ease of use and installation in all applications. All these factors make stainless steel wire rope ideal for many applications.
- Highly Flexible: The stainless steel wire rope is easily suitable to all type of applications with several readymade fittings that can be easily fitted. Stainless steel wire rope and wire rope comes in various sizes, which make it suitable for all applications.
- Environment friendly: Stainless steel wire ropes are low maintenance wires and it does not require any kind of harsh cleaning. Most importantly, the stainless steel wire is 100% recyclable, which makes it environment friendly.
- High Strength: Because of its strength and durability, the stainless steel wire rope becomes a choice of industry experts. Tungsten is preferred for extremely hot environments; stainless steel wire rope performs the same task at a lower cost. But for sure, it can’t beat tungsten in its area of expertise.
- Aesthetics: Stainless steel has a distinct sheen and surface brightness, Stainless steel wire rope is inherited for modern designs and suits all styles of structure. Maintaining wire rope is easy so it enhances the aesthetic value of stainless steel wire rope.
Now that you are pretty much sure of the advantages that you are likely to get from stainless steel wire rope, make sure you consider all the important factors, before making any kind of discussion. Be it for the industrial purposes, construction purpose, warehouse reason, wire ropes can be a great helping hand to you in all your need. That is why focus on its material which is sturdy, reliable and can offer you the most efficient solutions for a long period. While rope is made of several strands, it is time that you move ahead for such a reliable alternative that can cater to your lifting requirement.