One of the popular trends in the home décor evolve is the under bench fridge with glass doors. This new trend is available only in recent years and in the near future, it will reach the status of must-have units of the kitchen. In this article let us discuss some of the advantages of under bench fridge.
Benefits of stainless steel under bench fridge:
Space-saving is one of the important and main advantages of under bench fridge. It also lowers the running cost and gives a new and modern look for the kitchen. In the past under bench fridge was mostly used in the alfresco area but now a day’s mini bar fridge and stainless steel fridge are the pride of the kitchen. Under bench fridge was first used by the Europeans as a space-saving technique after that it is now used worldwide.
- Most people like to eat healthily. So they have an extra fridge for storing vegetables and fruits and they use the main fridge for storing large main items like platters, bowls and so on.
- If you like to have entertainment with your friends and relatives then the under bench fridge is used for storing glasses and drinks. A medium-size under bench fridge can hold approximately 75 standard size cans. If you are storing wine bottles then the configuration will change accordingly.
- The pressure of the main fridge can be reduced by using extra under bench fridge. For every hour, the kids will open the main fridge for storing or taking certain things. If you store the kid items in the under-bench fridge then you can reduce the pressure of the main fridge. You can store baking items in the small fridge.
- If there is a restriction in the available space or if you are living alone in an apartment then the best option is the under bench fridge. Under bench, the fridge is available in different sizes because the storage items differ based on the person.
- By storing the fridge in the under-bench area you can save the countertop space. If you replace the tall fridge with the under bench fridge then you can use that space for storing other things.
Things you must consider while buying a domestic prep fridge for personal use:
- The cavity for installing the fridge must be measured before buying an under bench fridge. For proper ventilation, you must leave a 30 mm gap on both sides of the under bench fridge.
- Check whether it has an evaporating tray for removing the excess water from the fridge.
- The under bench fridge will be installed in the cavity so front ventilation is very important. You must check whether the fridge has a grill for proper ventilation.
- Check whether the noise level is low. It should be less than 40 decibels.
- Ensure that your prep fridge is an ozone-friendly option.
- Try to buy a prep fridge with a defrost option. It will cost you some extra price but it is very useful and also increase the life of the fridge.