QuickBooks’ errors 6150 is an employer document error that comes in front of the same time as running at the company file. There will be various causes for the error to be generated and consequently it prompts the software. There are various other errors that might be the end result of the enterprise record being corrupt or not able to open. QuickBooks’ error 6073 is a similar issue that has acquainted causes.
QuickBooks, however, is a multi usability software that tracks down each 2d information of the enterprise. In this blog, we will describe the reasons and the solutions to the QuickBooks error 6150. Those solutions could allow you to repair the issue by way of yourself and within no time. In case none of the key works on your desire, you can call QuickBooks Technical support guide toll free number.
Causes of QuickBooks errors in 6150
- The company file is broken. You want to create a new backup in an outside storage device
- Corrupt QuickBooks installation
- Opening QuickBooks record without the software being open.
- Incorrect document extension
- The enterprise record is inflamed by malware or virus
Note:- Learn How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77.
Solving the QuickBooks error 6150
Method 1 – Use back up to regain the organization file
- Pick QuickBooks > record > restore corporation/company
- Go to repair a backup company after which click on next
- Go to local backup and then click on next
- Mark the corporation document region inside the system
- Click the backup (the document extension of the backup need to be .Qbb)
- Open the document and tap next
- Save the backup document to the desired area
- Select a new organization file name and store the document (the report extension will routinely keep the backup with.Qbw extension
- Tap yes to delete the previous document and retain with the software program
Method 2 – Make a new document altogether
- Select QuickBooks
- Underneath no corporation open wizard, make a new business enterprise report
- Within the setup wizard, enter the records requested for
- As soon as you’ve got filled in all the facts, tap create employer file
- Begin all the approaches with the new company
Method 3 – Use auto recover
- Get all the lost transactions from the log document and the copy of employer file
- Both of these files will let you create new records file (do not add the transactions of previous few hours)
These are some easy ways to solve the issue but even if you are facing any issue then you need to find a QuickBooks pro advisor who can help you in finding the exact reason for your issue and a way to solve the error. They are so relevant and time-saving feel free to call anytime anywhere.