A sofa is mainly used for seating purposes but it is also used for sleeping too. You can see it in the family room, living room, den, or lounge. It can also be seen in hotels, lobbies of commercial offices, waiting rooms, and bars. It caters to all your needs related to sofas in Sydney. We are providing an exclusive range of sofa designed to suit your lifestyle. The sofas are handcrafted and customized as per your demand. These are Australian-owned and products that are made keeping in mind the Australian lifestyle.
What to consider before buying a Sofa?
A sofa is one of the hardest working pieces of furniture in the home you can buy. They don’t even come cheap as well. Buying a sofa is like entering into a relationship: meeting, falling in love, moving together, and being comfortable with it forever. Things to be considered before buying a sofa:
- Shape: The shape of the sofa depends on the size and style of the room where you have to fit it in. You have to be very careful about the space you have to keep it so that it can become a treat to the eye of others.
- Size: You must map out a floor plan to estimate the space the sofa needs. If the old couch is being replaced, measure it to get an idea of the size of the new one.
- Frame: The choice of frame is very significant to make your sofa last long. A hardwood frame will last longer than pine as the frame joints are glued, dowelled, and screwed.
- Cushions and springs: Cheaper sofa may not have springs which mostly affect the comfort and support the sofa provides. Padding in the cushions gives a lot of comfort and support to relax you. It also maintains the shape of the sofa in retaining while sit and sleeping.
- Back and Arm height: The average height of a sofa back is about 92 cm. Choosing a high back sofa will give you an idea to fix it near the wall. If you are looking for a plan for lying or snoozing on it, you must choose one with a lower arm.
- Fabric: Sofa’s fabric comes in linen and leather. Leather is more durable. It is easy to clean and gives a touch of luxury but it needs a lot of maintenance. Linen is cooler in summer and warmer in winter but prone to stains and spills spoiling its look.
Why Choose Us:
We hope that the above information helps you to plan for your new sofa soon. We excel in providing customized and innovative sofas all over Sydney. We have been in the field for 15 years with excellent craftsmen and carpenters. What are you waiting for? Call us for the best deals for your brand new sofa.