There are many reasons for using double-sided glazing tape. Apart from ease of use, another good reason is the replacement of mechanical and laborious fixation methods, with high strength and durability. It is easy to classify the strengths of the adhesive against the various other obsolete methods. It is a common accessory for automobile and furniture manufacturers.
Various application of glazing tapes
Double-sided tape is as versatile as moon face adhesive tape and still has several professional uses that go far beyond conventional or home assembly. Did you know that in automobile manufacturing, glazing tape has been replacing rivets and screws for years? Yes, you have heard it right: from specific applications to the dashboards. Truck manufacturers use specific glazing tape to join the panels and attach the glass of the external mirror to the rearview frame.
- Correct sealing of the car water: Use automotive double-sided adhesive tape to fix the rain gutter in cars. This serves to prevent water from entering and can wet or spoil the car upholstery. To make the job easier, use a high-performance double-sided glazing tape to secure the rail barriers close to the car body.
- Graphic arts and signage: When it comes to gluing, double-sided glazing tape for visual communication is the best tool for this industry. Know your requirement and select the perfect double-sided glazing tape. And to attach posters and pictures, double-sided polyethylene foam tape can be used.
- Glass, mirrors, and facades industry: There are tapes capable of replacing nails, bushings, and screws, fulfilling the same fastening needs. For these purposes, double-sided structural glazing tape, which fixes metal, plastic, structural glass, and ACM plates, is used.
- Assembly of furniture and other items: Acrylic double-sided glazing tape is the most modern and versatile on the market. They replace mechanical fixings in product assembly, improving performance, visual quality, and production processes. It can be used in the assembly of telephone power panels, cabinets for cabinets, PVC channels, nameplates, and displays.
- Fixing carpets and stands: The double-sided glazing tape was made to meet the demands of fairs, exhibitions, and all other types of areas where it is often necessary to change the floor material. It can be used even for rough, sensitive surfaces and in places where the durable and permanent assembly is required.
- Coil seams: Of constant industrial use, the double-sided glazing tape is great for general fixings and assemblies, such as fixing and joining platelets and badges, splicing of paper spools.
Fixing the future
The processing and assembly of services and structures with double-sided tape offer significant advantages in terms of a clean, fast, and efficient production process. Retention, assembly, bonding, packaging, and splicing: glazing tape has a wide range of applications. The application of glazing tape allows a cleaner and better quality appearance.
Conclusion: Why adhere to double-sided tapes?
Double-sided tape may just be the best-kept secret of your project. Whether you are sewing, mending, assembling, laminating, fixing, or joining two objects, it is a much more efficient method than conventional glues, rivets, or screws.